Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

What Been Going On

    I have missed my audience.  I know you are wondering what I've been doing? I have been mostly busy being a Mother first to my beautiful little girl. She is in Kindergarten. Education is very important. Next, I had a good time at the MUMFEST.  Also, I am working on several new poems for three or four poetry contest. I working on my next interview. Please keep a look out on Raychelle's blog. Time is getting closer for the results for the Writer's Digest Self Publishing Awards. I am very excited. I hope "Sweet Dreams" will win or place. "25 Days of Roses" received Honorable Mentioned last year. That's huge for me and my publisher. 

   OH!! Early Voting started Thursday, October 18th. Everyone go vote!! I heard on the local news that we had a great turn out for the first day of early voting. I want that to happen again. Our President has done his job the best of his ability. Ladies and Gentlemen lets really vote when it is time to re-elect the senators and representatives. We need men and women who are going to support our President. You remember the when President Clinton was in the seat. The US was on their feet. We had a surplus beyond measure. I want to see that again. I want to say this while it is on my mind. I am a single parent. Mitt you just labeling close to over half of the families in US as a crime zone. Mitt what's next? I can hear Keri Washington at the Democratic Convention "We are the people". I say "we are the people" who has to make this happen. Go vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment