Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

What's Going On With Me cont...

Hello Audience,
     I know it has been a while. I have missed writing the blog. Well, I enjoyed the Blueberry Bash at Bridgeton Elementary. I sold a few books. I met Rep. Norman Sanderson, as well met some new friend and fan. What else I left you with a thought last time could you continue to show love unconditionally if you are constantly mistreated? I know several of you wanted to know what was my thoughts. Here they are, what I am about to say isn't Christian like. Would I show love unconditionally HELL NO!! Let's say E is a real person, she comes out and play time to time. I know God is changing me. Because I had a situation to occur, I didn't break.  That confirmed God is healing me internally. It feels so good, to have that peace. 
     I asked you a question why should a man take a woman out on a date? I received a few responses from friends and ex's. The responses made me think. I know some people ask and told me to read Steve Harvey book. I am beginning to read the book, this book has taught me a few things in another point of view. I will inform you on that at another time. What got me is a few of my male friends had ask me the question back. Then one of my friends who was older and single Father. He is very wise with his words. He put a smile on my face. I'm going to paraphrase "the male interest in the female cause the male to hunger for the female". Another male friend said that to get to know the female. As I continued thinking I went back in my mind. Memories of some crazy experiences came rushing back in a way I was laughing out loud to myself. I think like a male, I went to a male mind for a minute. Not all men are like this but you have to feel them out, ladies.Yea, the game is awesome some are better than others. Sometimes you go for the ride, ladies learn and observe while you are on this ride. Let me clarify this if he is a dealer, pimp, drama, or just not a man, then don't go on this ride to get to know him. Ladies make your list from the movie "Why Did I Get Married?" You know what you can and can't handle. Men you learn from the women as well. Let me explain, if the woman you dating is a fancy hamburger with sweet potato fries with a jar of kool-aid. Males,if you know how to cook; learn what ingredients that make this hamburger so damn good. Is it the brown eggs, the oregano, expensive beef, etc. The main question to ask is this good for you? Can she give me what I need as well give her what she need? Asking them questions on this ride helps you to make that decision to continue or stop at that depot. To the single men and women until we receive what we need enjoy. Most of all love yourself!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment