Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

What Caused This Experience?

Do you remember when you was a child your Mom or Dad would come by and hit you for no reason. You like what is that for? I had an experience to hit me like what for? I can't understand how and why? I want to know what can I do to change it or what caused this. It was embarrassing and scary at the same time. I know I am a strong confident person. Why? I told you all that I was on this new journey to see some things for myself. I wonder if some way or how I lost myself in someway that I allowed it to happen. I mean, for example have you had someone who build you up and then tear you down. Then you realize that they don't want you to rise above them. I personally feel like that what has happened. I am not sure if that is it. I wish I had the answer but what ever the answer is I want to face it head on. I have duty to share my gift and talents to help others. I have to show people who I am. I can't do that if this experience hits me again. What do I have to do to over come this? That's the question.

No comments:

Post a Comment