Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

One For The Road, Until Next Time

I know today is the last day for awhile. I am going to miss doing this so much. I will keep my promise. I just want to thank you all, again. You ask yourself questions that you can't give the answer to. Then you wonder if your answer would be right. I have learned that you can't answer the question let God give you the answer. Right now I need some answers but I can't give the answer.
 Someone asked me when I said I was changing little by little what did that mean? The answer was the pain, hurt, abuse, mistreatment, gossip, etc that was said or done to me. I am letting it go. This new path I have to take is for me to get somethings back I used to have. If you didn't know, I used to sing. I haven't in years. My writing became my therapy when my marriage went to hell. It was my peace of mind. My writing still is my therapy. It started when I was thirteen with my poetry. Poetry is a type of freedom for me that I wish reality didn't give restrictions for and to. Life has rules. God is love. We as a people should love unconditionally. I know easier said than done. I will leave this thought with you. If you showed love to every person you came in contact with, every one said or done something to hurt your feelings. Would you continue to give love unconditionally?

No comments:

Post a Comment