Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Move On, Just Stop

    If you may remember in one of my post, I put that some of your friends that you thought would be there with you to the end. He or she might not be there. Well, I experienced that several months ago. I have moved on, some times others don't so quickly. I'm learning that people want what they want. They also feel you should do it the way that want you to do it. Everyone is different and not going to think the same. That isn't good enough, you question yourself looking for answers. Only to find that you are done. There is nothing else you can do. They tell you that you owe me. Most people say if you nag me I will give it to you to get  him or her out of my hair. I'm the opposite. You nag me I just hold it, until. I feel within that if I do give in the nagging won't stop. The adventure of what can I do to get a response will continue in a different form. I will say if it is something important to tell me, such as life or death, let me know. Anything less or more than that will be discontinued.

No comments:

Post a Comment