Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

What Is Next?

     You ask the question what am I suppose to do now?   I have open my heart. It feels nice to feel again, but afraid to the unknown. Yes, unknown? You wish you knew you could know who is out to hurt you or just trying to make you look bad. That isn't possible, completely unreal. What comes to mind is when a baby take their first steps. It's funny to me how some babies take their first step, it seem like they take off running. Then other babies are too afraid. They are afraid they will get hurt or don't want to fall. Well, we all fall in life. Do you get back up? The song said it all. What if the air get knocked out me? I have to rest and recuperate. Sometimes you can't recuperate because you won't  get back out there.You peak your head in the curtains of life just to see what's going on. Then it's closed again. When you closed the curtains opportunities pass you by. The battle of  contentment  and desire begins. This is where your faith will kick in or you faint. If you faint then your contentment has won. You aren't going to care to have more. What you have is what you have. Am I going to help someone to receive better? No, because I am content in what I do. If you faith kicks in, then you are going to pray, search and hear for a word to let you what direction to take. When you get that direction, the desire to share with others completes you. You look for the next project with anticipation.

No comments:

Post a Comment