Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A Continue Fight


Beginning to chip at this sculpture
I'm fighting back
But people think I'm trying to make myself look bad
Things that are usually done
The time isn't anymore
Hopefully today I will give my answer
My ears are alert to what is
I guess I have to continue to share the basics
The basic is "have it your way"
I will have learned that "Burger King" isn't possible
Some things we do are like Nike said "just do it"
Each day I doubt the question what if
 Today, I do!

Question of Life: What battles do you fight each day?

1 comment:

  1. My battle is with those who ask questions about life's problems. When I decide to give advise they pretend to listen then does the opposite of the answer. Here is a new question. How do you tell someone who is stupid they are Stupid?

    ReplyDelete