Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Moment of Mentioned

" This isn't the first time I have enter a new path. I will learn my way. I'm afraid a course I keep my fear hidden. I know I came to far to sit down now. I was told my blessing is going to over take me. I feel a calmness but no storm. I'm staying busy until the next good thing introduce himself or opportunity to me. I continue to doubt learning daily how to work it out."

"You won't work it out. Can't wait to see you know who?"

"Oh No!!! She stay exactly where she is. I am doing great. I have overcame that part awhile ago."

"Can she visit pray someone do something stupid real soon. I miss her explaining the levels of degrees. My favorite is DA."

"I know. Shut Up!!!! You spoiling my moment."

"Yea, yea I'm waiting for mine. HA HA HA HA!!!!"





No comments:

Post a Comment