Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

E Out of Lock Up

"Hey y'all I missed you. Don't I look good in orange. This person had me locked up. You know who you are."

"E, so glad to have you back. I told that person you was going to show up. I wonder what happen for her to get pushed back into the place. E, you know?"

"Yea, we know. So, what's going on E?"

" That person is emotionally tired. Block stop giving her a hard time. "

"You aren't talking to me."

"Yes, I am. I said block. That mean the mental and physical. You have interrupted her moment. Don't play with me block."
"I can't you hear you."

"I bet you can hear this!"

"OUCH!! That hurts, stop hitting me, E. I have a dent in my head."
" You do? Let me see."

"OUCH!!"

"Thought I was here for you. NO! Leave her alone!"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment