Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Life Blocks and Falls

"Knock, Knock who is it?"
"It's me!"
"Me who?"
"The writer."
"Yes, I know who you are. You want to feel free but your mind won't let you".
"Stop it! Block, I have life hitting me so emotionally and mentally that I can't even think. I constantly forget things. The worse thing of all my child is acting out because I don't have enough time to spend with her. I try to do my homework but block just sits and laughs leaving me a tension headache. I haven't wrote anything in a month. I feel like a plug. Someone sticks me in the socket so I can get energy. I'm only getting enough energy to make it day by day and hour by hour."
"Writer, what do you want from me?"
"I want you to remove this wall, NOW!"
"See, that's why you don't get anywhere. You sit on the sofa crying along with your daughter because she don't have anyone to play with her. The real reason you are crying because you are tired. You have been using me for other reasons to survive, until now you want me to release your mind. I can't do that. I know who can?"
"Who?"
"Let's say you know him, but you have forgotten him. You still continue to find your way to him. Somehow you forgot how to trust him. Now, who do you depend on?"



(By M.H.Avery Thursday,February 2, 2012)





No comments:

Post a Comment