Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

E Fighting My Battle

"Knock, Knock"

"Hey E. Where did you come from?"

"Don't worry about that. I took care of it."

"Took care of what?"

"Let's say they shouldn't give you anymore problems. If they  do I will be back."

"WHO?"

"Block"

"What did you do?"

"He thought I was there to catch up on old times."

"I had to let me know that you are tired.You are forgetting things. Probably missing opportunities that would've been a door to explore."

"E, you did that for me?"

"Yes, I have my issues but you have been trying lately. Block has been getting on my nerves. I want you to know that this new path isn't going to take you somewhere. I don't know where but somewhere. Don't forget....."
"E come back! I forgot to say thank you."


Question of Life: "Who would you like to say thank you to for keeping you strong during your hardships?"

No comments:

Post a Comment