Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Moving On The Path

"LOCATION! You can't keep me in your little place because you will need me to adapt to the personality that greets you daily."

" Yes, you made your point.I agree. I will not let you make yourself at home as you have been these few weeks. I continue to challenge myself. The results are slow but worth every step towards my goal."

" Goal, what goal? "

"Stop it! That is so cruel. Do I treat you that cruel? If I have I did it for a reason to surpass a challenge that was facing me at that point. I do what I have to do to be an example to say follow your dreams it is NEVER too late. He or she may not be able to fulfill them as when they were younger but that is why people is sent your way to help."

" Have you had someone to come into your life for a season?"

"Yes, I have experienced this more than once. Who you think would be still there won't. I have peace within but I wondering why I am not upset?"


"The answer has always been there but you didn't want to see it. Focusing on me kept you from looking. Now, you was forced to let go."

" I am on a new path."

No comments:

Post a Comment