Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Knowing and Trying To Solve

"I was asked the question who do I depend on? I ask that question constantly. I know who I depend in spiritual wise. I am not looking there. I feel empty."

"What do you want me to do about it?"

"Did I ask you to do something? Did I ask you to go and solve it for me?"

"No, just as you asked the question who do I depend on. I made an observation that I am empty."

"Do you feel like you are lost?"

"Yes, in the senses but mind keep focusing on the main priority, my daughter. I don't think I am doing enough but I don't have the time to do what is needed of me. I know life isn't fair. Can you hear me?"

"Yes, I haven't moved and you can't do it!"
 
"I will. It won't appear that you have been moved until you see your new location." 

(By M.H.Avery)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment