Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Cost of Doing Right

We live in this life
Annoying, ignorance, confusion, and deception
The name of faces I constantly fight each day
Internal instinct is right
As a lion preys his victim
These faces preys on you
Allowing the willingness to help others
Unless to contest the teaching of basic
What is the teaching of the basic?
Doing right when someone lie
Wanting a mirror to see his/her reflection
Knowing the goodness of his/her qualifications
Compassion on the revenge of the wicked
Long passed due of what has been deserved
Fulfillment of "making you enemy your footstool"
What you think you want for me
God say differently, he says
I created,covered  and disagree with you  
Most of all love you
I know who you are
Continue to the teaching
I'll take care of you

Question of Life: Why are there standards when they are broken?

No comments:

Post a Comment