Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Being Placed With A Challenges

     Most of the day I have been trying to decide what do I want to write about today. As I sit here in this chair nothing is comes to mind. I am not feeling my best lately.I have been going through an experience. It isn't knew to me but do you ever wonder why you are in a place or position. Why does it seem like when you enter that place or position. It seem like hell has just broken loose. The more you try to get away from the position. The more you realize that you are made to stay there in that place. While you are in that place, you face all emotional stress. Your body feels things that you thought that was once barred. You come back from that side looking for some help. Yes, you call your friends. They can relate but it isn't nothing like going through it. You know you have been placed in this place for a reason. Why do I have to be on guard? You are so on guard that you can't give what is needed from you. Just the simplest mistakes are taken to whip you with it. The mistakes aren't intentional. The reaction to the mistake makes you feel as if you are the dumbest person on earth. The sympathy that you once accepted don't rise no more. I can tell your higher power. He will solve the problem.  Yet, still I rise!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment