Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

I Can't HELP You With This

"Writer, how are you?"


"I am fine. I wish...."


"Are you getting tired lately? You have been doing some great work."


"Yes, I am. I need more time and rest. Thank you, I have heard that too. I have to believe it."


"I know what you want. This is a part of life. I witness what happened yesterday. I know. Can't change it you have to let it go. You have to let people think what they want. I know and you know, that what counts. Your answer from the past will come in due time."


" I do hear you. I am not crazy. Are you telling me that?"


"I didn't go there."


" That is mean. At least you are honest. I can't let my thoughts constantly replay and beat me up. I can't change it. I have to let it go. The answer that I once wanted I don't care to happen. I just want the feeling to go away. I really like to beat that person with every bit of  my energy to feel my hurt. I know you can't help me. God have to help me with this one."


" Yes, he do. This isn't in my area."

No comments:

Post a Comment