Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Life Blocks and Falls Part 2

" You are back to the question who can you depend on?"

"Yes, I am. I know what God can do.Will I have a tree with any branches or leaves?"

"You better not tell anyone I told you this you will be fine. Yes, you will talk to yourself, laugh more when you think. I can't wait to see your blossom. You are on your way to where you want to be."

"How you know this?"

"Have you notice that everything is going crazy for you, because your blessing is around the corner."

"Do you know how much longer I have to wait?"

"I know when I won't tell you. Continue to stay faithful. The sacrafices you have made will be shown. Everything you want for Rella and family will come to pass. OH! Call focus on the family they will be a post."

"Thanks, for bringing that back to my memory. I will do that."

"Yes, one person has said it for me. I know you vent because you don't feel like you are not heard. That is an issue from your past. Try to let it go, well don't try LET IT GO. Yes, you are selfish. I agree, drama do find you."

" I needed to hear that. Selfish is my new goal."

No comments:

Post a Comment