Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Still Here

Hello Readers!!
     Today is the 20th post. I want to thank you all for checking in to read my thoughts, opinions, poetry and story. I can't say thank you enough. When I started this blog. It was something to clear my head of all life issues. You know how life can take you by storm. You get overwhelmed wondering if you can make it the next day or not. You get that voice of encouragement from someone that reminds you that you can go on.I wasn't sure to share this with everyone or not but I see I have made the right decision.  I thank you everyone for those words of encouragement. As I sit here thinking tears begin to fill my eyes thankful for surviving my journey day to day. We all have a testimony. My mind goes back to a old sermon it was entitled "BUT GOD!" This is what I know!! RIGHT, KIM!!! I am still in transformation. I get excited like a child asking are we there yet? God is like Mellanie. You still get amazed of what I have done and still do. I do tell him. You do remember what I have done in the past. He tells me that is the past. Sometimes we all feel that we don't deserve the things we receive. Well, that isn't the process for everyone. Before I leave you to begin my day. My books are being sold at Beads and Bowls downtown New Bern across from Mitchell Hardware Store. The books reviews on "25 Days of Roses" and "Sweet Dreams" should be posted soon by Raychelle Muhammad. The young lady that interviewed in February. Continue to keep me in your prayers, if there is anything that I can do to help someone. LET ME KNOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment