Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

President Obama: Look At The Facts




If someone ask me what you think of when you hear President Obama name. I think of an intelligent man who didn’t have much. He worked hard to have the American dream. He did just that! He is a man that loves his family. I also say First Lady Michelle has a great man. Second, I think of how he has kept his cool. At a time when the odds are against him, the negative comments and media are smacking him down with his decisions that were made. If you have seen the video, his mother had ovarian cancer. Which he watch her die due to not having healthcare. After several Presidents has attempted to tackle this huge issue. President Obama succeeds. The healthcare bill was passed. This is a man who has a heart for people. He isn’t trying to do what is going to make him look good. He is for the people. He hasn’t always had the best. President Obama hasn’t forgotten where he has come from. I rather have that person sitting in the White House who knows what it is like to struggle, taking care of a family and living day by day. Than someone who haven’t wonder where their next meal is going to come from. How they are going to put clothes and shoes on their children. As I watch Romney, I heard him in one of the debates say he would have let our automotive industry go down. President Obama didn’t do that. He risked knowing that the workers would suffer at a time where the stock market was bottoming out. No jobs mean any money; President didn’t want a depression to take place. I know what it is like. I was unemployed for almost a year. I used all my saving to survive. Last summer I was about on my last leg when the door of opportunity opened for me. This occurred when the job market was starting to look up.  Well all remember 9-11. That day will be remembered for all the lives that were lost. President Obama commanded the Navy Seals to kill Bin Laden. The mission was successful. He gave our country closure after ten years. The ad you see gives the accomplishments. Our people look at the facts. DON’T BELIEVE WHAT YOU HEAR. That is what President Obama wants you to look at. Roll back the curtain; I remember where I was in 2008. May I ask the questions to you are you better now or worse?





No comments:

Post a Comment