Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Losing a Piece of My History

  
       Sitting here in this room, my mind goes back to when I was in fifth grade. Her name was Ms. Brown to her students. I knew her as Ms. Brown and then Sandra Lee. I continue to call her Ms. Brown. She taught my brother and I at James W. Smith Elementary. She was a great teacher. Yes, most teachers goal is to change children lives. Ms. Brown told you that education is your key. It's the way to open that door to opportunities that awaits for you. She had a sense of humor, which I loved. I was told that God called her home yesterday. I will miss her. I wish I had the opportunity to speak with my friend once again. I will always remember what she did tell me. She was proud of me. I will continue to hold that close to my heart. I will keep your family in my prayers.



No comments:

Post a Comment