Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Adopt A Hero

Dear Audience,

     I thank you for your support and advice, that I have received concerning the books, poetry, articles and the blog. If you haven't visit my website. I donate to several charities. The charity I have been donating my time and money to is Adopt A Hero. Adopt A Hero is a organization founded by Ryan Rust and his mother. This program help soldiers adjust to his or her deployment. Also, the soldiers need hygiene supplies, snacks books,etc. Each soldier may have a different requests. This charity is great. I enjoy meeting a new people. I feel a sense of fulfillment showing my appreciate to our servicemen and women. I recommend this to any who are skeptical about where their money go towards in any charitable organization. This charity you know where your money go because you are purchasing the supplies, packing and paying to send the packages. Another great perk is you can file this on your taxes.
Monday, May 28th is Memorial Day. In the name of a fallen soldier, a friend or a family in the military Adopt A Hero. If you don't want to Adopt A Hero. You can visit www.mellaniecrouell.com to see the list of supplies of the soldier I have adopted. This is my second adoption. This something I do with my daughter as well to teach her about giving back to others. I ask of you to give your time and show appreciation to a soldier or family. I thank you.  

References:
adoptahero.us
www.ryanrust.com

No comments:

Post a Comment