Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Past and Future

 Audience two days left before I bring this to a pause. I will keep my promise. I will write time to time. As I was enjoying my holiday a piece of my past came knocking at my door to let them in. A part of me laughed. I thought at first maybe something was wrong with someone we both knew. Then, yes, it has been over a year maybe two years since this happened. I wonder have I forgave him. The answer is yes. I don't want any part of him. That person do know what he did. They need to realize I don't want any communication with him. God know what you did. I have moved on. My heavenly father will take care of you.
Beginning this new journey of me, the excitement has me shaking. For the first time I said "I wouldn't" going to do something. Personally, once I have ended a friendship or relationship I don't go back. For the first time I want to go back and try it differently. My process of changing little by little has given me this insight on somethings that I didn't see before. What comes to mind is the movie"Meet the Browns". Angela Bassett character was a single mother who was afraid when she fell in love with Rick Fox. She saw the love but when someone always wanted something from you. You can't tell the difference. I want to see what love is for real this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment