Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2012

A Fallen Soldier

    This poem is dedicated to the fallen soldiers who has served our country. Remember Memorial Day is on May 28th, please try to attend a service or show your appreciate to a family that has lost a soldier. Also, today congratulations to the Craven Community College graduates, enjoy the doors of opportunity before you. Thank you.


Fallen Soldier

Defense strategy
Rapid heartbeat
Calmness borders each solider knowing that they have insurance of armor
The option of fear is no option
Taking the next step into uncertainty was my last
Wounded with agony not going to see my family and friends again
Breathing isn't a bother it happened instantly
I'm alone on this new path
While my family weep at what I have left for them
I am welcome home

No comments:

Post a Comment