Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Waiting On My..............

     We all have experienced when "HELL" has broken loose in our lives. You actually ask God what did you do ? I used to ask that question. I don't anymore. I just tell God where is my blessing. He tells me its not finished yet, continue to fight this temptation and stand. I think about my daughter when I tell her to be still or sit when she is being a child. God gives me the warning  like Madea gave that little boy "three o'clock".....LOL. Then I go somewhere and sit and fight life until God say I can move now. Its funny how life can be a hurricane for days, weeks, months, and maybe years. Once that hurricane passed you noticed how hot is it. You see the damage all around you. You don't have lights and running water but you have PEACE. That's greater than anything else in the world. The PEACE of mind. If you are going through, just hold on can't wait to see the damage!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment