Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Trust

     It's amazing how things happen in life. You began to take steps before things occur. When the situation unfold you aren't surprised. The answers that you have been looking for still haven't revealed itself to you. You pray and listen. Confirmation comes in many forms, but you have to have someone to hold your hand through this transformation. The question present itself who can I trust? You know you can rely on your higher power. You hate to constantly leaning on that faithful one. Keep asking, searching and listening for that sign of that trustworthy friend. The song "You That I Trust"by Rance Allen, that song takes me to a inner peace. A peace that you wish you could feel everyday. Some say that's possible how when you forgot how to trust. Someone makes a statement I bet you afraid to close your eyes. I say"you damn right". I don't know what you would do to me. How do I live? I don't you cope and keep it moving.Once I get over this challenge I know I will go where I need to be placed. I'm back to one of the questions on the list. What's the next step?

No comments:

Post a Comment