Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

To Let You Know

     Hello Audience. I hope you are all well. I thought about this long and hard before I made this decision. As I am writing this to you. It hurts like hell. I know it is what I need to do for this particular time. I have to decided to discontinue the blog as of May 31st. I will peak my head in time to time to place a few words but I will not give it the attention of three days a week. I am so sorry to my readers and followers. This is where the fork in the road will make me or break me. I know I need this time for me. Also, I will keep you informed on any events, workshops or accomplishments that will take place. I thank you all. Please come in, click and read the pages of thoughts that I have left. I hope some has been encouraging and life lessons. Take care for now so I can so I can hug you later.

M.H. Avery

No comments:

Post a Comment