Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

What Did I See? cont.

"What do you mean? Are you telling me I am beautiful, sexy, strong, etc. What is it?"


"You said there as somethings that once you are hurt internally that you can't get back."


"Yes."


"I am ready for some things we had discussed, when you learned what your goal is. You haven't stopped. I get tired but when the day that break do come. I will bring it back to your remembrance. I will give you this hint, feed me."


"Ok, I am trying to figure out what you are saying. I think I know what you mean. I will hold on. Are you telling me you are tired."


"I would like to rest. I had breaks here and there. You never had a real vacation?"


"Yes, that is true. I have but it was before my life changed. I was in the beginning of learning what life is. The opportunities was great. I have a lot of what if's. I don't let them haunt me except one. I will get the answer to that one."


"I know you will. Fresh is best!"

No comments:

Post a Comment