Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

What Did I See?

"Hey you."


"What's happening? You have been ghosted for awhile."


"I have been busy that's all. Why?"


"I am just asking. You have been quiet."


"What do you mean?"


"You don't check in hardly anymore. Well, life keeps me busy."


"For real, that's more than a trillion people that can say that."


"Ha ha! You have jokes today. What is the answer you looking for."


"You have all the answers right here."


"Please explain?"


"If I explain then people know things they shouldn't know. I will say this, you make sure your left hand don't know what your right hand doing."


"Thank you. I'm shocked to hear that from you. Now, what do you want?"



"Nothing, writer. You are doing well. Oh! Before I forget congrats on "What Do You See?"



"Thanks again."


"You are welcome. I am waiting for someone to see you the way I do."

No comments:

Post a Comment